As an Approved Inspector – we are licensed to carry out the complete Building Control function on your behalf.
Shore Engineering are Corporate Approved Inspectors offering a professional, efficient and cost effective Building Control service with many benefits over the service traditionally provided by the Local Authority.
We are able to integrate into the design team to allow clients to achieve their project time scales and commercial goals.
Why use us?
Our highly qualified and motivated staff and will cover any size of project, from minor building works to multi million pound projects.
- Compliance with the Building Regulations in the most cost effective manner, which can result in considerable savings to the construction cost.
- Staff who are experienced in all aspects of the Building Regulations and the Local Acts, e.g. Section 20 of the London Building Act.
- Staff who can work with the design team and who will help to ensure that the Building Control needs are met at an early stage in the project.
- We do not operate lots of satellite offices and so there is always a single point of contact.
- Design Stage – If requested we can assess initial drawings and basic concepts to ensure that the principles of the design comply with the Building Regulations.
- Application Submission – we will submit the Initial Notice to the Local Authority.
- Plans Checking – we will check your plans for compliance with the Regulations and carry out all Statutory Consultation. If required we will issue a Plans Certificate.
- Site Inspections – we will carry out site inspections as necessary and agreed, to identify and resolving any issues that may arise during construction.
- Completion – upon completion we will issue a Final Certificate confirming that the finished project complies with the Building Regulations.
For further information on how Shore Engineering can assist you please feel free to contact us. To download a copy of our application form and contact information can be found on our Contacts page.