Health & Safety Consultancy Services
The Construction industry is still one of the most dangerous sectors to work in within the UK, killing dozens and injuring thousands of people every single year. Whist the accident & incident rates have been steadily falling over recent years, there is always room for improvement. It is often not procedural or material failings which are causing the unnecessary injuries, but quite often complacency on site, or people not fully understanding specific processes.
Through our extensive knowledge and experience in the Construction Health & Safety sector, Shore Engineering Limited also offer Health & Safety and Consultancy services either alongside our CDM Co-ordinator roles, or as standalone appointments helping Contractors, Principal Contractors, Consultants and clients.
Our main aim is to promote Health & Safety within the Construction industry as a whole, reducing the overall bureaucracy & paperwork in the process, and removing the bad perception of ‘elf and safety throughout the industry.
In order to protect the interests of those persons to whom we engage with, we can provide assistance with:
- Site Safety Auditing & Reporting
- Compiling Method Statement & Risk Assessments
- Production of Construction Phase Plan in accordance with CDM Regulations 2007 for notifiable projects
- Access to a comprehensive set of templates & guidance documents
- Assist in compiling Health & Safety Policies and procedures
- Ensuring existing company policies and procedures are compliant with current legislation
- Produce specific Toolbox Talks, or provide on location Toolbox Talk training
- Production of Health & Safety Files & Building Manuals
Please contact us on 01206 230820 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this or any of our other services we can offer.