Party Wall Surveyors Suffolk
We at Shore Engineering are uniquely positioned to serve Suffolk.
Planning applications and alteration works are steadily increasing throughout the county, as such party wall services are a necessity for any extensions, loft conversion or internal works which may affect neighbouring properties.
Shore Engineering has a strong presence throughout the county across all our services. If you require advice on any matters relating to the Party Wall Act please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Get a call back from us:
Our Party Wall Services
- Free and impartial advise on any matter that is Party Wall related,
- Competitive and tailor made fee quotes for any job,
- Preparation and serving of Party Wall notices and follow up procedures where applicable,
- Acting as Building Owner surveyor,
- Acting as Adjoining Owner surveyor,
- Acting as Agreed Surveyor,
- Preparation of a ‘Schedule of Condition’ to all relevant parts of the adjoining ones property,
- Preparation, negotiating and agreeing Party Wall Awards,
- Re-inspection following completion of works.
Party Wall Surveyors are legally obliged to act impartial and works as officers of the 1996 Act.
For further information on how Shore Engineering can assist you please feel free to contact us.